The INNOG Program Committee is seeking presentations for the INNOG 3. This will be an online-only event due to ongoing Covid19 pandemic. We are looking for content that would suit technical sessions.
Please note, the program committee is working to early deadlines so the INNOG conference program can be announced early.
|Call for Presentations Opens||20 June 2020|
|First Round Acceptance||30 June 2020|
|Final Deadline for Submissions||25 July 2020|
|Final Round Acceptance||31 July 2020|
The INNOG 3 Program will have three parts: Presentations, Panel discussions and BoF sessions.
Topics for conference sessions must be relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- Routing security including IRR, RPKI etc
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, etc.
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software-defined networking, network function virtualization and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and cloud computing
- DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only. We welcome slides as well as talk in a mix of any of the regional Indian languages.
Final slides are to be provided a week before the conference starts for display in the session room and publication on the INNOG 3 conference website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC will retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational importance.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Program Committee by mailing to email@example.com
INNOG 3 Program Committee members
|Anurag Bhatia (Co-chair)||Hurricane Electric|
|Dr Sudha Bhuvaneswari||GR Damodaran College of Science|
|Praneet Kaur||Innobox Systems|
|Rahul Makhija||Esto Internet|
|Srinath Beldona (Co-chair)||Itron India|
|Sudipta Basu||Powergrid Telecom|
|Swapneel Patnekar||Shreshta IT|